- Started in 2008 in Silicon Valley, ProductCamp has become the premier event for product managers, marketers, designers, innovators and anyone else who manages, markets or builds a product or service. ProductCamp is now held in cities around the country and the world.
- ProductCamp is a FREE, participant-driven, volunteer-run, collaborative one-day unconference where attendees determine what topics are presented.
- ProductCamp is run by volunteers and supported by our generous sponsors.
- ProductCamp is NOT a sales meeting. No one will try and sell you anything, though you can certainly follow up on concepts that interest you. But it is at your discretion.
Why Attend ProductCamp NEO?
- Network with hundreds of product managers, designers, innovators and marketers at all levels from many industries
- Share insights and best practices
- Learn from those who have been there, done that and have succeeded
- Product managers and marketers who live or work in Northeast Ohio simply cannot afford to miss ProductCamp NEO!
How Does ProductCamp NEO work?
- Show Up at ProductCamp NEO and get your swag bag and cool t-shirt
- Vote on topics to be presented (top vote-getting topics are presented)
- Attend session topics of your choice – each session is 45-minutes long
- Use the ‘2-Foot Rule’ – if you don’t like the topic, use your two feet to move to a different session – no issues, no questions asked
- Present any session you signed up to present that was voted in – use your own materials and templates
- For topics not selected, presenters become attendees like the rest of us. It’s all very democratic
- Information sharing is encouraged, as are photos and videos (we’ll provide links so you can post them to our sites)
- Breakfast and lunch are free for all attendees (thank you sponsors!)
Alright, What’s the Catch? What’s the Real Cost To Attend?
- ProductCamp NEO is 100% FREE to all participants, thanks to the generous support of our sponsors. The only cost is your time and your participation.
I’ll Be There! How Do I Get To ProductCamp NEO 2016?
- Corporate College East, 4400 Richmond Road, Warrensville Hts (Harvard exit off 271)
- Get Directions
My Suit Is In the Wash. What Should I Wear to ProductCamp NEO?
- Jeans or shorts and flip flops are fairly standard for ProductCamp but wear whatever makes you comfortable. It’s your unconference!